Best Performance Tips for Trigkey Mini PCs?

• Hello,

I am using a Trigkey mini PC primarily for specific use case; e.g., light gaming; video editing; home server, etc.. I'd like to know what settings; upgrades; or software optimizations users have found most effective for getting the best performance out of their devices.

Are there any tips for managing thermal performance ; maximizing storage and RAM upgrades?🙃

I have checked https://trigkey.com/community/xenforum/general-discussion-splunkregarding Our products

and ecommerce for reference but still need help . 

Also; if anyone has experience with overclocking /  undervolting these PCs;  I'd love to hear your insights!

Thank you!🙂

• Wow! Your request is interesting, but greedy! Personally, I have been using the S5 5500U, Ryzen 7 5800H model for a year, and it suits me perfectly. If I have already successfully tested a game like Counter Strike Online, I use it daily and my main satisfaction is to be able to use free professional video editing software, namely DaVinci Resolve. With this Trigkey mini-PC, equipped with 32 GB of RAM, the videos are compressed and ready to be uploaded to YouTube in a third to three times less time than the actual duration of the video, in 1080p as in 4K. Hoping that my testimony can guide you in your choice.