How to reset Bios

• Hello, after changing settings in bois (to activate autoboot), the PC doesn't POST anymore, no keyboard illumination no HDMI output, just autostarting on power (that's good), but nothing on any HDMI port, no ethernet activity...

How do i reset bios please ? (That should be somewhere in the instructions...)

• Ok i founded alone : you have to disassembly everything to remove the coin shaped battery, like old days :)

A little pinhole would have been nice

• @William Friconneau 

The reset button hole is on the front of the case

• Hello, there are two ways to reset the BIOS
    1. After shutdown, press and hold CMOS for ten seconds (requires link power supply)
    2. Disassemble the mainboard battery and plug it in again after ten minutes. If the mainboard can not check the current at all, it will automatically reset

• After only 6 months my CMOS battery seems to be dying - my machine loses time quite quickly after reset/reboot.  I want to take the box to pieces and replace the battery - but once I got the cover off the back and saw the "careful" warning - I decided to ask: - does anyone have instructions as to how to do this?  Everyting is so tight I worry I might bust somthing if I am too enthusiastic in taking is apart.  And Oh! anyone know the battery size?

• I would love to help you but I don't have the same computer as you. For my part, I use an S5, without any worries, and for which no additional optimization is necessary!